Before you get started, please carefully read the following terms and conditions about how we operate.
- Booking is based on first come first serve basis.
- Booking can be done through website or via cellphone.
- A deposit of $300 is required to secure a booking.
- All the terms and conditions that are applicable to booking are also applicable to re-booking.
Partial payment option:
- We are providing an added advantage of choosing partial payment as an easy payment method to our hosts.
- The facility of Partial payment is available only prior to 90 days of arrival.
- In partial payment option, the hosts are liable to pay $300 initially, and then remaining amount will due prior to 30 days of arrival.
- It is necessary for the hosts to make full payment prior to 30 days of arrival or the booking will be cancelled without refund.
- Cancellation may be done anytime.
- If cancellation is made within 30 days of arrival, no refund will be provided.
- If cancelation is made before 90 days prior to arrival the full amount will be refunded.
- If cancelation is made between 89-31 days prior to arrival day, then the $300 deposit is non-refundable.
- There are no exceptions of any cancellation policy.
- Full refund will be made to the hosts if the cancellation is done prior to 90 days from the date of arrival.
- Mojito Creek is able to deduct $300, if the cancellation is done after 90 days prior to the date of arrival.
- No refund will be paid if cancellation is done within 30 days from the date of arrival.
- Unspent nights that cause early departure or reduction in nights for any reason will also be considered as cancellation and will not be refunded.
- No refund will be made to the partially paid hosts if he/she is not able to make payment before 30 days of arrival.